Alphington Grammar School can be found at one idyllic and scenic campus, nestled along the banks of the Darebin Creek and only 7km north east of Melbourne’s CBD.
With five hectares of land at our disposal, Alphington Grammar School provides ample room for a variety of indoor and outdoor learning spaces. Some of these include…
- Innovative mixed-use gym/performing arts building
- Sporting fields, tennis courts, cricket nets, a full sized soccer pitch and softball diamond all sitting alongside the banks of the beautiful Darebin Creek
- Upper Primary classroom wing that incorporates technologically advanced functional breakout learning areas adjacent to classrooms
- Teacher conferencing/resource centre and outdoor theatrette
- Dynamic new STEM centre and Student Hub, & Innovative new whole school Library.
- Future Developments – Aquatic/Fitness Centre, Auditorium and Digital Technologies/Creative Industries building, synthetic soccer field and athletics track.