The Alphington Grammar School Parents and Friends Association are focused on enriching school life within our community.
The PFA meet once a month during term. New members are welcome at any time.
The main representative body of Alphington, the PFA support the academic, cultural, sporting and social interests of the school.
The association also provides opportunities for parents to engage with the extended school community and enhance relationships between staff, parents and students.
In conjunction with the Senior Management Team, the Association are involved in a number of key initiatives each year. These include:
- Social Networking
- Welcoming new families to Alphington
- Welcoming international students and families to Alphington
- Conducting and supporting fundraising activities for the benefit of Alphington and the community
- Linking local and community businesses to school projects
- Mother’s Day and Father’s Day functions
- Open Days and Special Events
- Cultural and Celebration Days